The Bodyism private trainer shares the life-style and wellbeing essentials that help her to look and really feel her greatest
BY Ellen Burney | 05 April 2014
As a private trainer at the London health club Bodyism , and also as a model, Rebecca Gentry, 28, has a formidable work-out diary. “Running is hugely important to me. I run for psychological clearance. Somehow I figure out individuals niggles in my mind when I run.”
For 4 years -with peaks and troughs in intensity – she has run among 5 and ten kilometres three or 4 instances a week. In addition, she does at least two sessions of sprint intervals a week, covering three to 4 kilometres of 100m run/100m walk, plus two sessions of circuit-coaching with weights.
And there’s also her weekly yoga class. “I go to vinyasa yoga courses as I take pleasure in the faster speed,” she says. But Gentry is capable of calm. “When I am in want of much more meditation and thoughts-centring I practise jivamukti yoga, during which you chant. I really like to practise with Danai Kougiouli at Bodyism .”
Gentry’s diet program is a meat-free zone. “I find my protein sources from other foods. I eat organic eggs a couple of times a week and fish when I am out at a wonderful restaurant.” She avoids refined sugar and gluten “as much as I can” and loves raw meals. “I like the raw pizza at Wild Meals Café in Covent Backyard or beetroot ravioli at Down to Earth in Kensington and anything at Vantra Vitao .” And she does not drink alcohol. “It was a massive alter for me but now it really is second nature,” she says. “If I fancy something naughty I will have a slice of my mum’s homemade carrot or lemon drizzle cake.”
– I see Laura Kimber at the Bulgari Spa as soon as a fortnight for a full-physique massage. She’s a superstar.
– I get my hair coloured and reduce by Charlie Manns at Electrical Hairdressing London and my lashes done by Tina at Tina Lashes .
– Will Shearer made me beautiful silver arrow earrings and a bracelet to match my most recent tattoo.
– I slather natural raw virgin coconut oil on my entire body right after an Epsom salt bath. Weleda Anti-Cellulite oil is incredible as well.
– I start off my day with sizzling water and lemon, BioKult tablets and Pukka Aloe Vera Juice as I require digestive support.
– I have a beetroot, apple, cucumber, spinach and ginger juice each and every other day from The Detox Kitchen.
– I use Dr Hauschka ‘s Melissa Day and Eye Cream and Cleansing Milk, plus Antipodes ‘ Avocado Evening Cream.
- My type is laid-back: Bodyism leggings or black Topshop jeans and a grey Gap cardie Nike Air Max trainers or Zara flats with spikes and a leather jacket.
- My mantra is: truly feel gratitude on waking up every single day. Set your very own direction. Comply with it wisely.