http://www.hcbl.com/weblog/wp-content/uploads/2013/eleven/bullet_capsules.jpgThese days antidepressants, psychotropic medicines, and mood enhancers/stabilizers are becoming given out by doctors like Tic-Tacs.
Feeling sad? Have a pill. Feeling mad? Get a pill. Feeling something at all? – We have to appropriate that! – Here is a prescription.
When did we all cease dealing with our difficulties and begin believing that swallowing a magic pill would fix every thing?
It would be beautiful if it worked. The evidence is in the pudding though. More and far more individuals on these drugs are shedding their grip on reality and turning into actively violent.
Current shootings in the news – Sandy Hook, The Batman Film Shooting, Columbine, and others all have a common denominator : Prescription medicines have been all in their techniques at the instances these crimes were committed.
According to a review published in the journal PLoS 1 and based on the Meals and Drug Administration’s Adverse Event Reporting Method, the following mind-altering medication are most frequently linked to violence:
10. Desvenlafaxine (Pristiq) is an antidepressant connected with seven.9 instances much more violence than many other medicines.
9. Venlafaxine (Effexor) is relevant to Pristiq and is an antidepressant also utilized in treating those with anxiety issues. Effexor is eight.3 times a lot more related with violent habits than other drugs.
8. Fluvoxamine (Luvox) is an antidepressant that impacts serotonin (SSRI) and is eight.4 times much more most likely to be linked to violence than other drugs
7. Triazolam (Halcion) can be addictive and is a benzodiazepine that supposedly treats insomnia. It’s 8.7 occasions far more likely to be connected with violence than other prescription drugs.
6. Atomoxetine (Strattera) is usually prescribed to tread ADHD and is 9 occasions a lot more likely to be linked with violence.
5. Mefoquine (Lariam) treats malaria and at times goods bizarre conduct, and it is 9.five instances much more most likely to be linked to violence.
4. Amphetamines come in many varieties and are often used to treat ADHD (even to young children not diagnosed with ADHD). They are 9.six occasions a lot more probably to be linked to violence.
three. Paroxetine (Paxil) is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. Several users expertise severe withdrawal signs and are much more likely to create kids with birth defects as properly as ten.three times much more likely to be linked to violence than other medications.
two. Fluoxetine (Prozac) is a household title for a potent SSRI antidepressant linked with ten.9 times far more violence than other drugs.
1. Varenicline (Chantix) is administered to smokers to supposedly assist curb cigarette cravings, but it is a whopping 18 instances more very likely to be linked to violent conduct than other drugs.
There is literally no accountability. Pharmaceutical medicines are killing men and women by the 1000′s through the two toxicity and behavioral side effects, but no 1 seems interested in banning these medicines or holding Massive Pharma and prescribing doctors accountable.
The FDA, which approves these medicines, recognizes that far more 100,000 adverse drug response deaths occur each 12 months. This is the fourth foremost cause of death, ahead of pulmonary disease, diabetes, AIDS, pneumonia, accidents and car deaths.
Drug businesses bribe doctors to prescribe their drugs and use fake research to create belief in their effectiveness and security.
The greatest way to deal with your emotions is to encounter them head on. Drugs are a crutch, and not a really excellent one at that.
They might make you really feel far better in the interim brief phrase, but they do not have the potential to appropriate anything at all. They can’t and do not make greater existence alternatives for you that will lead to happiness.
If you really feel you have a chemical imbalance, seek the advice of a Holistic or Naturopathic Physician who can aid you operate with not towards your physique in purchase to proper this.